Jeromy Anglim's Blog: Psychology and Statistics


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More Free Online Instructional Videos on R

I previously posted a set of links to online videos on R. I organised videos into three categories: (1) what is R; (2) how to do basic data analysis in R; and (3) how to use intermediate and advanced tools in R. Since writing the post I've discovered six or seven additional sources of videos. Each source has multiple videos (over 20 in one case). The majority of the links I've added are in the "how to do basic data analysis" category. It's great to see so many people sharing videos on R. Given the healthy number of introductory-level videos, it would be great to see more videos designed for the intermediate to advanced level. See my updated post for the full list of links to these additional videos.